Welcome. I'm excited to share with you the wholehearted life you can experience through Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ groups. If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Through the Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ process, I help people explore beneath the surface of their lives, to understand and embrace vulnerability, to feel emotions (good and bad) and understand how emotions affect ones thoughts and behaviors. Participants experience a pathway toward greater emotional health and wholeheartedness.
To get up to date information about newly scheduled groups sign up for my email list below.
DARING WAY™, 7 WEEKS - COST $300
Monday Evenings, June 19-August 7 - 6:30-8:30pm* (Will not meet July 3)- REGISTER HERE
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. We will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
RISING STRONG™, 7 WEEKS - COST $300
Tuesday Evenings, June 20-August 8, 6:30-8:30pm* (Will not meet July 4) - REGISTER HERE
Friday Mornings, June 23 - August 4, 9:30-11:30am*- REGISTER HERE
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough often enough, we will fall. The Rising Strong™ process is about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of disappointment, failure, and heartbreak gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and Rising Strong, our clearest path to deeper meaning, wisdom and hope.
*All classes meet at Sioux Falls Seminary, 2100 S Summit Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57105
What people are saying about their Daring Way™/Rising Strong™ experiences?
• Honestly, it was a real kick in the pants sometimes. There was stretching of areas in my life that I'd never exercised before and now I find myself 'rumbling' and 'getting curious' quite often!
• The Daring Way™ group really served as a transformational stepping stone in my life. Participating in the group opened my eyes to the importance, necessity, and power of living authentically and allowing myself to be known. This "being known" included me becoming more curious about and aware of myself just as much as it involved allowing myself to take risks relationally within and outside of the group. Since participating in the group, I have noticed myself being more honest with myself and others, being more joy-filled and playful, having greater courage to "lean into" the hard emotions and experiences in my life, and being willing to set and communicate personal boundaries with greater confidence and assertiveness.
• It set me on a course of trusting myself, confronting situations that needed confronting, and developing deeper relationships.
• I loved the material! It got me thinking about things that I've never considered before and in ways that were new and helped me grow.
• I identified my shame triggers and also learned a lot about the armor I put on. Now in difficult interactions, I have awareness of what is going on and tools to use to function appropriately.